Sample NDIS Plan
Sample NDIS Plan
Simon's NDIS Plan (sample only)
Part 1: About me
Where I live and the people I live with
• I live at home with my parents, Sue and John, and my sister Stephanie in Hamilton.
• People in my life who support me
• Mum and Dad support me with all my everyday needs including personal care and hygiene, communication and accessing the community.
• My daily life
• I attend Hamilton Primary School. I go to and from School in a Taxi. I participate in soccer, swimming and drumming classes.
Part 2: My Goals
• My first goal is: to develop expressive and receptive language skills in order to communicate my feelings, needs and wants effectively with others.
• During this plan I want: a Speech Pathologist who will conduct an assessment and provide recommendations regarding ongoing support and/or assistive technology.
• During this plan I want: my parents to continue to provide support both at home and out in the community.
• My second goal is: My third goal is:
• My fourth goal is: My fifth goal is:
Part 3: My Supports
• Family and friends (informal support) = Mum, Dad, Grandmother
• My parents provide strong continuous support both at home and in the community and my Gran helps whenever she can.
• Services and community groups (community and mainstream support) = health, mental health, Schools, community groups, sporting or hobby clubs, other Government services)
• I am enrolled in Support Class Autism at Hamilton Primary School and have Taxi transport each day therefore I will receive additional support from Hamilton Primary School and the Department of Education.
NDIS reasonable and necessary support budgets:
- Assistance with daily life at home, in the community, education and at work Budget $ 1 200.00
- Improved daily living skills Budget $5 445.00
- Assistive technology Budget $200.00
- Increased social and community participation Budget $8 435.00
TOTAL NDIS PLAN AMOUNT Budget $15 280.00